I’m still playing with CHATGPT as the week moves forward and I thought I would ask the AI to shares ideas on how to be more creative since we’re at the start of a new year. I’m sharing the results of what I received back and I’ll let you be the judge of whether or not you think it’s enough to post.
Personally, if I did use CHATGPT to help write my posts in the future, I would need to add, edit, and provide personal experiences for it to pass for one of my posts. But if I needed prompts for myself, it’s something that could generate ideas. If I didn’t like the reply, then I could change or ask another question.
Since I’m a writer and not just in it for the marketing use, I still have a problem having something else do my writing. By the time I added in my personal touches and edited what it generated, I would have saved time just writing it from scratch myself.
Like I wrote, it’s up to you on what you think. I’m providing the results below.
Request: Write tips on how to be more creative
Feature Article: How to tap into your creativity and come up with new ideas
Creativity is a skill that can be developed and nurtured. Here are a few tips to help you tap into your own creativity and come up with new ideas:
- Set aside dedicated time for brainstorming and idea generation. This could be a daily, weekly or monthly routine.
- Get out of your comfort zone. Try new things, meet new people, and expose yourself to new ideas and perspectives.
- Keep a journal or idea book. Jot down any thoughts or ideas that come to mind, no matter how small or insignificant they may seem.
- Take breaks. Give your brain a rest and come back to your ideas with fresh eyes.
Tips and Tricks
- Surround yourself with inspiration. Keep pictures, quotes, and other things that inspire you in your workspace.
- Listen to music, it can help to change your mood and inspire new ideas.
- Take walks, it can help to clear your mind and stimulate new ideas.
- Practice mindfulness and meditation, it can help you to focus and come up with new ideas.
This month, we would like to highlight the work of Salvador Dali, a famous Surrealist artist known for his dreamlike and fantastical imagery. Dali’s work is a great example of how to push the boundaries of what is possible and think outside the box. Take a look at his paintings and let them inspire you to think differently and come up with new ideas.
- “Unleash Your Creativity” workshop will be taking place next month. This workshop will teach you how to tap into your creativity, generate new ideas, and overcome creative blocks.
- “Creative Writing” class starting in two months. This class will help you develop your writing skills and give you the tools to express your ideas in a creative way.
That’s all for this month’s newsletter. We hope you found the information useful. As always, if you have any questions or suggestions for future issues, please feel free to contact us.
Imagine Inspire Create: 52 Weeks of action and gratitude is available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09S6XCLFY/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_Q7MHM9CFBSASDG56YMJQ
Get closer to your writing goals with my Writer’s Journal filled with writing prompts and exercises. You can find a copy at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0931QRL7C/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_VTHN0QSHXRYK6RJ1XSWQ.